Friday, January 19, 2007

Da Xin Makes Toys

There was a small little tree outside the house. A cat was trying to climb up the tree, halfway through the climbing the cat fell down. Da Xin saw what happened and laughed at the cat :" you cannot climb the tree lah better go home and sleep."
The cat turned to Da xin and said : "No, I want to climb up to the tree." Da Xin heard the cat and he did not say anything and went away.
Da Xin came to a stream. There was a white pony by the stream, the pony was trying to jump over the stream but he just could not do it. Da Xin saw what happened and laughed at the pony : "White pony if you can't jump over just walk over can already loh."
The pony turned to Da Xin and said : "No I want to jump, I can do it." Da Xin heard what the pony said and he did not say anything and went away.
Da Xin came to a forest. A little bird was making its house on a tree top. Da Xin asked: "Little bird what are you doing?" The bird answered : "I am building a house so that when rain and storm come, I will be saved from all these. Da Xin did not believe and said : "you are so small and you got no hands, how to build a house?" The bird said: " I got no hands but I can use my mouth what!" Da Xin still did not believe the bird and he went home.

(To Be Continued .......)




Translated from A Children's Chinese Book : 大新做玩具

For the first part of story please click on this link

No comments: